Here’s the stuff I carry with me in my bag.
My girlfriend and I share this fabulously gaudy Betsey Johnson Betseyville Love jungle pink tote bag. Here’s the list of what’s inside.
1. Coffee thermos that my Gramma gave us from Japan.
2. We both have the same headphones and mp3 players – the headphones are way better than the shitty mp3 players, which are old and cheap and basically just glorified flash drivers.
3. Vintage Coca-Cola art decorated compact mirror.
4. Tiny hairbrush.
5. Lipstick holder & compact.
6. L’Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Ravishing Red
7. Rimmel Lip Gloss in Amp’ed.
8. Rimmel Mascara
9. Rimmel Profession Liquid Liner in Black
10. Nail files.
11. Truman Capote’s Summer Crossing, which is a perfect kick-off-summer book.
12. My tin of Burt’s Bees lip balm. I literally lose my mind when I misplace this.
13. Some random bottle of lotion we never wear. I think it smells of vanilla.
14. Wintergreen Altoids.
15. Hemp Hand Protector from The Body Shop. The best hand cream EVER. Smells like a hippy.
16. An adorable package of tissues decorated with a lady’s gown. This is adorable when you’re using the tissues to blot your lipstick, it’s lame when you’re using it to blow your nose.
17. A tube of Blistex, because lesbians love chapstick.
18. My headphones & mp3 player.
20. Back-up camera batteries.
21. This Poison Ivy case came with the Poison Ivy Barbie we got years ago. We’ve used it for pills ever since.
22. Safety pins.
23. A pen I stole from my Mom because moms have the best pens.
24. Ladybug notepad.
25. My sunglasses.
26. My gf’s sunglasses.
27. A broken kids watch.
28. Keys with a ladybug keychain watch. Both of us hate knowing the time, so this is the only watch either of us will carry.
29. Water bottle.
30. Laundry change purse.
31.C hange purse that my GF has had since before I met it always gets compliments from girls with blue or green hair/tattoos/wearing some kind of rockabilly accessories.
32. This is the wallet from a super butch/low-maintenance phase like, 6 years ago. It’s like a mini-purse that looks like a thick wallet. It’s so multipurpose that it’s become irreplaceable, but damn is it ugly.
34. Lots of Band-Aids. This isn’t even all the Band-Aids we had stored.